Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Things

3 Things. . .
Three Things that Scare Me:
1.Ruining my kids
2.not succeeding
3.being stuck in a place in my life that I will never get out of

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1.my husband
2. my uncle
3.my mom

Three Things I Love:
1.being alone (which is never)
2.having fun with my kids
3.my job

Three Things I Hate:
1. stupid people
2.people who think they know everything
3.mean people

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1.politics of any kind
2. close minded people
3. people with no ambition
Three Things on My Desk:
1.phone
2.laptop
3.mounds of paperwork waiting to be done

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. working on registration for my school
2. working on homework
3.working on what I am doing this weekend (I am a multitasker)

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. visit Italy
2.visit all the great sites in the United States
3.make sure my kids succeed, go to college and live happily (this is first and foremost, my one and only job)



Three Things I Can Do:
1. multitask
2. manage a preschool (I think I do a really good job)
3.shop (this is more like my favorite thing to do)

Three Things I Can't Do:

1.speak a different language
2.drive (according to my husband)
3. give directions to a certain destination

Three Things or People I Think You Should Listen To:

1. everyone ( I think everyone has something good to say, take what you want from it)
2. your parents(I realized at a young age they have something good to offer)
3. husband(I will never admit it, but he is the smartest guy I know)

Three Things or People You Should Never Listen To:
1. news (so depressing)
2.people who are negative (who has that much time)
3.stupid people

Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. learn how to speak a different language
2.learn more about the child development field (it is forever changing)
3.Learn how to talk my way out of stuff

Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. care bears
2. tom and jerry
3.teenage mutant ninja turtles

Three Things I Regret:
1.not going to school before I had kids, it makes it hard with two kids (although i would never change the fact I had them, they changed my life)
2.not buying a house before we got married
3. allowing our credit to get ruined, we spent so much time fixing it, but we are almost there...Yeah

2 comments:

  1. Your title interested me so i popped into your blog and found that we have a few things in common. One being the shows you watched as a kid. The other is that you don't understand politics, I so dont' get it and for some reason it doesn't really interest me either which is probably bad. This being the case, it made this essay really hard to complete because I didn't understand some of the terms and everytime I tried to watch the shows I kept falling alseep so I watched them like 4 times :(
    Finaly my boyfriend made me watch them with him since he's a political science major which is ironic but yeah, and he had to point out what things meant and what things to focus on. But yeah I'm starting to ramble on your blog so I'm gonna go, but ur not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I like how we both have one main thing in common, we both have 2 kids and I agree w/you for the fact that it is a lot harder to do school with little ones. I too think that we should listen to our parents. I guess I mostly think that now due to the fact I have kids. So all in all, you are not the only one in this class with 2 kids. I guess all we can do is try to steer our kids in the path that we should have taken huh?!?
    Care bears huh? Not that big of a fan, but I was all about Ninja Turtles, Cowabunga!

    ReplyDelete